Saturday 14 July 2012

Still Images


As well as trying to finish the film I am hoping a back up plan to have some still frames depicting what it would be like if Sant'Elia's Waverley existed. This also acts as a back up plan should the film remain incomplete. It also allows me to create some work when I have no access to the studio computer on which I am having to do all my 3D work. It is a lot of extra work but should hopefully be worth it. To start with I have decided to work on shots from the animatic which I have currently had to cut due to time constraints. I do hope to go back and add these films at a later date so these images will also work as reference. The first two I am working on are the Alleyway and Roof shot, renders below, final images to follow within the next few days with luck:


No comments:

Post a Comment