Tuesday 10 July 2012

Birds-Eye View Colour Correction

This shot is going to be a beast. I've cut it down for ease and due to the incredibly wobbly footage (which had to be taken through a grill from the scott monument after I carried far too much equipment up on a windy day). I wanted this one to have a late afternoon, sci-fi, orangey/ sunset feel to it so have attempted to adjust the colours accordingly. Unlike the Bridge shot I didn't add a grade or a colour correction as I was happier with the results without them. I'm hoping to add long shadows to this shot to show the effect on the street and emphasise the building's dramatic profile. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information and beautiful picture.. They are really stunning... You did a great job.
    colour correction in Geoup DMT

    ReplyDelete