Friday 4 May 2012

Sony EX-1 Camera Notes

Earlier this week I received training on how to use the Sony EX-1 camera so that I can gather some final footage in edinburgh over the weekend. It wont make much sense to most of you and its really for my own reference but basic notes below. I received the camera this morning and its absolutely gorgeous so now all I need to do is ensure all the batteries are charged and work out a way as to how exactly I am going to get around with the equipment....


reset: bottom menu - execute
format: bottom menu - video format : HQ 1920/25p
format both media a and b separately
ensure shutter is turned on
forward-behind
16:9 = 50mm chip
use full wide angle


When filming record: the focal length
                     the chip size
                     distance


wish me luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment