Tuesday 14 February 2012

And Now for Something Completely Different

Happy V-day people. I got my first moleskin for christmas which is scary and exciting and I have a project for it. My aim is to sketch things from memory (with some imagination thrown in) of nice moments which have happened but which I have no photos from. On top of which my aim is to focus on figures and not, repeat not on buildings/ environments and to keep it fast and loose. I'm hoping to try to do one every Friday night (or weekend) so here's the first one. Taken from the sketchbook and then doctored with colour in photoshop this is something kinda cute for a certain someone lovely. Christmas jumpers in Madrid...






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work - and although forced christmas jumpers hold many childhood traumatic memories for me, you can't help but feel the love! x

    ReplyDelete