Wednesday 28 July 2010

Not the prettiest pictures but thats not the full aim. Over the summer I've been trying to do one quick life drawing sketch as close to every day as possible to get some practice in as everyone who shares a studio with me knows I'm not the greatest at it.

So far its been fine but come degree show next May I'm going to have to put something up...so I'm practicing. Although I don't have much experience its really fun. Unfortunately I've always been too shy to show the drawings so will start posting them now and again to conquer this mild fear. Its a working process so bear with me.

Comments are welcome and note that these are dark photos of some of them, none of these took longer than 20 mins and yes...they were done from photographs. Shocking!




No comments:

Post a Comment