Sunday 20 June 2010

Loose Ends



This was a shot I half finished after hand in and before the groups for next year were restructured. I wanted it to have a real 2D feeling to it and I'll finish it properly at some point when I get Photoshop back up and running and can open the file to fix the cars, but at least you get a sense of the finished background. On this version I spent an afternoon faffing around in after effects adding environmental effects and playing with cc plug ins - much fun but to little avail. Even though I'm not using it for a film it could go in a showreel and it's good to learn so if anyone has any comments/ suggestions they are more than welcome.

It's rather redundant work because I'm having to put my project on hold for this year while I help other groups. No fear though a new project is in the pipeline which I will be working on and off in whatever spare time [haha] that I have next year. It's more experimental and less narrative/character based so I'll have a chance to play. More [hopefully] to follow soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment